Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It's Show & Sell Party Time!

Hello Everyone!
My sweet blog friend Kristen has started a new link party.
It's called "Show & Sell" and it highlights your etsy shops or any
 handmade items. Any furniture or items you may have hand painted
are welcome to be shared for this link party as well. Stop by her blog
and introduce yourself. She is one of my oldest and dearest blog friends.
 You'll be glad to meet her if you haven't already.
Click here to meet Kristen.
Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Thanks for the heads up...and, I am having a give a way...;D

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Sounds very interesting! Thank you, Melissa; I am off to go check it out! Have a great day. blessings ~ tanna

Krista@TheGatheringPlaceDesign said...

I linked up! I hope you have a great weekend as well:)

L said...

I look forward to seeing all the great things people create and sell.
Lots of talent out there!
have a happy day~~L

April said...

I'll plan to check it out as soon as I can find the time. Thanks, Melissa!

Becca said...

What a great friend you are for spotlighting Kristen's new fabulous linky party idea !! I'm sure it'll be a hit !! Have a great weekend. Hope the house hunting is coming along ... would love to see more pics! xoxo

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

Thanks, Melissa! Blogger is so messed up right now... I know I commented on here the other day.

Donna said...

Will have to go check this out...that kind of thing is so much fun!!