Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Fashions

Hello Everyone!
What a summer huh? It's been flying by at record speed. Before long it will be time for
pumpkins and pecan pie. Today I thought I would share with you some of my recent
clothing purchases along with a few I plan to add to my wardrobe. Check them out!
 A periwinkle blue belted tee from Target. It's so adorable on.
I paired it with purple jewels. It's has more of that purple tone in person. 
 A bright magenta tee with a crochet neckline from Marshalls. 
I'll wear my hot pink plaid flip flops with it.
 Target has the softest v-neck tees on sale. I bought the emerald green.  
I'll wear it with lime green stone jewelry from Cato and a white ruffle cotton shirt.
 A cotton blend tomato red ruffle tee from Marshalls. I paired it with silver.
 This is a sundress from Marshalls! I loved the royal blue color and soft fabric.
 This may just be my favorite fashion jewelry find ever... Love it!
Of all places this pearl ribbon necklace and bracelet set came from Cracker Barrel.
 A jade green shell and red stone bracelet. Can you believe this cutie was only $1?
I found it at one of those little booths in the mall.
I'm hanging my tees in the closet by color. It's easier to pick out everything this way.
 This sheer blouse reminded me of watercolors. Love it with the green capris.
 I'm in love with this navy blue ruffled blouse. Crisp white capris, shorts, skirts...
They all work for summertime and give everything that pretty nautical style.
 Orange and white chevron is in along with everything turquoise.
 Hot pink and white with turquoise. Love this combo!
Yellow and bright blue capris. What really sets it off is the neon orange belt.


A chiffon aqua blouse with nautical style white shorts. Cuteness!
The last six photos are on my wishlist and can be found on my Pinterest board
 "Summer Style". Join me there as well! What's your summer clothing must have?
~*~
Have a wonderful week!

19 comments:

Barbara F. said...

I think your tops are lovely, and the matching fashion jewelry is perfect. I used to sell jewelry but after a year of not selling hardly anything, I gave it up. I can't believe the pearl necklace from Cracker Barrel. I do love there gift shop. Always filled with great things. xo

Savvy Seasons said...

Hi Melissa,
I love all your summer tops. You have such great fashion sense. I love how you pair the jewelry with your tops. You are *so* organized, too! =)

Enjoy your new clothes, you are going to stylin'! xo ~Liz

P.S. Thanks for the sweet blog comment.

Emelia DiCarlo said...

Love, Love, Love, everything....bought earrings in corals, aqua drops from CB very inexpensive......also buy gifts ...love their buyers!!!!!Thank you for sharing:)

Stacey said...

Hi girly. :)

Love all of your recent purchases and the blouses you've picked out. Do you know the sources of those blouses? They are all so cute!

Kathysue said...

melissa, you are a true southern Belle, all feminine colors and ruffles. I am a white jean and shorts gal and top it off usually with something in a stripe or check in navy, greens or black and white. I am what I like to call Classic Prep!!! happy Summer to you! xo Kathysue

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Melissa! I'm sorry I haven't been by in a while...I have had one thing after another all summer and have not done hardly any blogging. I just noticed your header and I love it! I am having Jenn do a little work to mine too. I also like the aqua you are adding into your living room. The pillows are really pretty.

You always put together the cutest outfits! I am really loving all of the colors with the big jewelry right now. I hope you are having a wonderful summer!! Kristen

Nancy from OHIO said...

I LOVE CLOTHES AND STYLING! Everything you chose here is gorgeous! Isn't Target a fabulous place for some fabulous finds!!?? Happy Summer!! ~Nancy

Pam said...

My very favorite color in the world is periwinkle. Super cute clothes. I love your fashions on Pinterest too!

Gypsy Heart said...

Great finds! I think periwinkle is one of my favorite colors and yes, paired with white it looks so crisp and clean. I adore that red & green shell bracelet!

I'm not a lover of summer clothes at all ~ just too hot here. I always feel like I'm rumpled whether that's true or not. :-)

Bring on fall & winter clothes ~ that's my favorite!

Oh yes, I forgot...love turquoise and it's a "go with everything" color I feel. Hope you show us your next finds. You'll be stylin' now...as you always are! :)

xo
Pat

Angela said...

Melissa, I just love your style! You have the best decorating and fashion sense!

Hope your knee is doing better!

Infuse With Liz said...

Hi Melissa!
Your fashion choices look wonderful! Love the fancy sandals and jewelry!
I have a green jar with flower lid like yours. When I saw yours I was so surprised!
Love your new blog look too!
Hugs,
Liz

CAS said...

Love all your summer tops, especially the very first one -- looks so comfy but oh so feminine.

This summer has found me mostly in tees & capris. When I need to "up it" a bit, I have several circle skirts (or prairie-style) that I wear with loose-fitting blouses -- loose & flowing works best here in this heat!

CAS

Debbie Petras said...

I think I need to go shopping with you. You know how to put it all together and find great bargains. Too cute.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Debbie Petras said...

I think I need to go shopping with you. You know how to put it all together and find great bargains. Too cute.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Susan said...

Melissa, I LOVE everything. You have the cutest clothes and jewelry, plus, your home is beautiful, too. I love that you show us the outfits put together, too. Maybe you need to come down here and go shopping with me!
Have a great day!

MA said...

hi! can you please tell me where you found that orange chevron shirt????? thank you!!

Laura said...

I second that, MA. Where did you find that orange chevron shirt? SO cute!

Laura said...

I second that, MA. Where did you find that orange chevron shirt? SO cute!

Lisa Montsion said...

I Love the long chain necklace that one model is wearing.

lisa

My Photo
Welcome! Thank you for visiting my blog. I am a USMC wife married to a wonderful man for fifteen years. He's a CH-53E pilot and has done three fleet tours overseas. I am very proud of him and his hard work. For many years I worked in retail jewelry sales and finally decided it was time to stop and enjoy my decorating passion. We share our home with our cat Chestnut, Lloyd the cockatiel and a betta fish. I appreciate all of your comments and try to respond to as many as I can. Join me! I would be happy for you to follow along.


Melissa's Heart and Home

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved